When looking for Notion templates, there are times when we find the Best Notion templates that we want to save to our personal workspace. The creator may not always have that option enabled on Notion, but if they have, you may use these instructions to upload a template to Notion via Notion.site.
How to Add or Import a Template to Notion From Notion.Site
- Open the Notion Template Page which you want to Add or Import
- At the top-right corner, you will see the Duplicate button
- Just simpler click the Duplicate button, and the Notion Template will be imported to your WorkSpace
You can see, that everything will be done automatically by Notion Platform without any copy/past or manually.
In case you did not see the Duplicate Button, it means the Notion Template which you want to Add or Import does not allow to share by the creator. You only have 2 ways to add it to your WorkSpace:
- Recreating the Page by copying manually one by one
- Inform the creator and ask them to turn on the duplicate feature
How to Allow or Share a Template to Notion From Notion.Site
If you are the creator who creates a bundle of Best Notion Template and wants to share your Page with someone, let do follow the steps below:
- Open the Notion Template Page which you want to turn on the Duplicate feature.
- At the top-right corner, click the Share button
- Toggle the
Share to weboption to ON
- Click the ‘Show Link Options’ button.
- Toggle the Allow Duplicate as a Template option to ON
- Copy the link and share it with anyone you want
Below are some links Notion Template Page which you able to test to add or import to your workspace:
Leave a Reply